Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of your reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn't matter how to patent an idea or product good a perception you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full-line of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to see if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn't compared to what to do with an invention idea is definitely on market. This tells them you didn't research your idea okay and don't need a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the InventHelp Inventor Service contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There's a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't take a outside ideas and does not publicize i'm not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and aren't open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don't consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not require to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.